As soon as Fernweh receives a booking along with booking deposit from you, it is understood that you have read and understood the following Booking Terms & Conditions.
WHEN YOU'RE BOOKING INTO OUR TRAVELS :
- Please understand that most of our trips are kind of adventure trips, and such trips require flexibility. The itinerary as shown in the website or in any of our promotional material is taken as a guideline only. Local conditions may require a slight change - this will only be taken if absolutely necessary.
- Once you have chosen the trip, we send you our pro forma invoice along with bank details and once you have paid the deposit, it is understood that there will be a contract between you and Fernweh for that particular trip.
- To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of minimum 40% of the total trip cost is required. Balance amount should be sent to us at least one month before your trip begins. If you book within a month before the trip start date, the whole amount for the trip will be required immediately.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash.
- If you wish to make payment by bank transfer, we will send you our bank details at the time of booking. Please note that applicable bank charges will need to be paid by the guest travelling with us.
- Fernweh will not be held responsible for denying clients from a trip if full payment has not been made before the due date.
- Your health, and your ability to undergo the trip is your responsibility. We do ask you to fill up a medical health form before a travel, but that is only for the information of the Fernweh staff on the trip, so they are aware of issues, if any.
- A Liability Waiver form (in the case of undertaking an adventure trip) will need to be signed by you and you accept that you may be exposed to certain inherent dangers in any such adventure trip. Failure to sign the Liability Waiver form will preclude you from joining certain adventure trips. If you are below 18 years of age, your parent or guardian's signature will be required.
- Once the trip is booked and deposit paid, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- 90 days before the trip start date - no cancellation charge.
- Less than 90 days before the trip start date - €500 cancellation charge, if you or Fernweh do not find any substitute.
- No refund will be entertained for those who leave the trip due to sickness, injury or any other reason.
- No refund will be given for any unused service.
- If you plan to leave the main party mid-way, you will need to pay for your own meals and accommodation and any other possible charges that may apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Whilst every effort is made to keep to all itinerary, clients will hopefully appreciate that this is kind of adventure travel. Weather conditions, road conditions and vehicle breakdowns can contribute to the need for changes. Your driver/guide will do everything in his power to see that you are inconvenienced as little as possible in such events.